Aadhar Card Correction Online Without Mobile Number
How to Update Aadhaar Card Online without Mobile Number – Make correction in name, address, phone number, gender and date of birth on your UID Aadhaar Card online with the complete procedure.
NOTE: Keeping the registered mobile phone number with you is necessary for the procedure to update Aadhar portal online. After applying you will get an OTP (One Time Password) at your mobile.
In case, if you don’t have the registered mobile number or you want to apply for changes through post, you need the Name, Address, Phone Number, Gender and Date of Birth.
For applying changes via post, click Corrections on Aadhar Card without Mobile Number via Post.
Maximum 4 change requests are allowed till March 2018.
You can change the given below data on your Aadhar card, using Online Self Service Update Portal:
- Mobile Phone Number.
- Date of Birth.
For any other changes, please visit your nearby Aadhar Card Center.
To locate the nearby Aadhaar Card Center, click Where are the Aadhar Card Centers in India
Aadhar Card Correction Online without Mobile Number:
For online change of name or name correction on Aadhar Card, a self attested copy of document is required. Your full name should be clearly highlighted below the signature or thumbprint while attesting the document.
For small kids and children below 5 years old, who may be not having the proof identity and address, proof of their parents and Guardians are accepted by UIDAI. In this case parents themselves have to fill and sign/ thumbprint the form.
For getting the list of acceptable documents for changes over Aadhaar card, Documents Required to Update Aadhaar Card Depending upon the nature of your Aadhaar card change request, a self attested supporting document required to be uploaded.
- To change the Name on Aadhar card, a copy of Identity proof is required.
- To change the Address on Aadhar card, a copy of Address Proof is required.
- To change the Date of Birth on Aadhar card, a copy of Date of Birth is required.
Given below are the simple steps to change your Aadhaar Card Data Online:
- https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update to log in (via Aadhar Number) on Aadhaar Card Online Self Service Update Portal.
- Submit your request online to change in Aadhar data.
- Now upload the self-attested supporting document.
- Then you have to submit the request of change in Aadhar data in English and in your Local language, the numeric details like Pin Code will be in English only.
- You will be given Aadhar Card Update Request Number after submitting the request. Please save this request number for future reference to track the status of the change request in Aadhar data.
Following above mentioned easy steps, you can register for request of change in Aadhar data.
UIDAI will verify the information provided by you to change in Aadhaar data and after successful verification, the desired changes in your Aadhaar data will reflect over your Aadhar Card and same will be communicated to you via SMS on your mobile, email and through post.